Handling and processing of personal data
In compliance with art. 13, Legislative Degree no. 196 dated 30th June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) the company Agenzia per la Russia Società Consortile a Responsabilità Limitata informs you that the personal data provided will be treated in accordance with the above legislation, according to the criteria better listed below. In any case, this measure requires that personal data must be processed correctly, lawfully and transparently, and protects your privacy and your rights.
1) The data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- competition and prize contests;
- market analysis and marketing (subject to consent);
- processing data for statistical purposes (subject to consent);
- sending newsletters, promotions and other commercial communications, also via e-mail, telephone, SMS or MMS;
- Any further purpose for which the person whom the data refers to has expressly provided consent.
2) The data will be handled in the following ways:
- data processing will be done with tools and methods deemed appropriate to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data and shall be done manually and with the aid of electronic or automatic devices, consistently with the restrictions and conditions provided by the law and necessary for the treatment in question, including communication in respect of persons referred to in para. 4);
- some of the data will be processed through telecommunication networks, either through local networks that are protected or through the internet. with reference to the latter, the treatment will be done subject to the standard safety offered by the network;
- data in question will be treated by employees of the Agenzia per la Russia Società Consortile a Responsabilità Limitata and/or employees of primary third-party companies appointed by Agenzia per la Russia Società Consortile a Responsabilità Limitata, authorized to process and store the data, these are properly identified, trained and advised to the limitations imposed by the legislative degree no. 196 dated 30th june 2003.
3) Nature of the provision.
The provision of your personal data is optional, but may be necessary for the processing for the purposes set out (management and operations of prize contests; activation of contractual relations and business, etc.), failure to provide such data may make it impossible to comply with the commitments mutually undertaken.
4) Data Communication
No information whatsoever will be notified to any third-party, and shall not be disclosed.
5) the data processing controller
The data processing controller of personal data is the company Agenzia per la Russia Società Consortile a Responsabilità Limitata, with registered office in Castenedolo - Brescia (Italy) - Via Ludovico Cassa, n. 18, in the person of its legal representative.
6) rights of the data subject
At any moment, you may exercise your rights in respect of the data controller, within the meaning of article 7 of legislative decree no. 196/2003, which, for your convenience, is reproduced in full below:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. the data subject may obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of any personal data relating to him/her, even though they may not yet have been recorded, and be notified thereof in an intelligible form.
2. the data subject is entitled to receive information on:
- the source of the personal data
- the purpose and means of processing the data;
- the software used in the case that the data is processed using electronic devices;
- the identity of the data controller, the data processors, and the designated representative pursuant to article 5 (2);
- the data subjects or categories of data subjects to whom the personal data may be notified or who may become acquainted with the data in their capacity as the designated representative within the territory of the state, of the data processors or officers.
3. the data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updated, rectified or, where relevant, supplementary information;
- the deletion, anomymisation or blockage of any data being processed in violation of the law, including data which it is not necessary to keep for the purposes for which it has been gathered or subsequently processed;
- certification indicating that notice of the operations referred to under (a) and (b) above has been served, together with their contents, except in the case in which this formality is impossible or entails the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate in terms of the right protected.
4. the data subject may object, wholly or in part:
- for lawful reasons, to the use of his or her the personal data, even if relevant to the purpose for which the data is collected.
- to the use or processing of his or her personal data for the purposes of supplying advertising materials, or direct sales, or for the purposes of market research, or commercial communications.
Responsibility of contents.
For any further information on the method of treatment of personal data, to request access, modification or cancellation of said data, or for objection to their use, please contact: Agenzia per la Russia Società Consortile a Responsabilità Limitata Via Branze, 45 25123 Brescia - IT P.Iva 13231010151
Cookies and browser settings
Agenzia per la Russia Società Consortile a Responsabilità Limitata uses "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help Agenzia per la Russia Società Consortile a Responsabilità Limitata improve your access to its site and identify repeat visitors to its site. Cookies can also enable Agenzia per la Russia Società Consortile a Responsabilità Limitata to track and target the interests of its users to enhance the experience on its site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on its site. The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.